Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Questions




Mommy, why is the grass green?
Why are the roses red?
Why is the sky blue?
Why does the world go ‘round
And not in a square?
Momma, why do the kids tease?
Why do they laugh at me?
Why can’t I get good grades?
Why can’t I play sports like
Everyone else can do?
Mom, why am I so ugly?
Why can’t I wear better clothes?
Why doesn’t that boy like me?
Why am I the person who I am
And not someone else?
Mother, why can’t I have a model house?
Why is it so hard to run a home?
Why can’t I get along with my husband?
Why can’t I be a good mom
Like all the other moms?
Mommy, why am I growing old?
Why won’t my body behave the way it should?
Why can’t I look pretty anymore?
Why does my life look so pointless
Just when it should look so good?
Mommy, why is the grass green?





No comments: