Thursday, March 15, 2007

Pirates of the Caribbean



Hi! This is my Pirates of the Caribbean post. I'll never forget the first time I watched it. I was hooked.

See, my family doesn't believe in watching movies. Now, I have nothing against books. In fact, my friends call me everything from bookworm to encyclopedia, and even *shudder* Discovery Channel.

But once in a while, I run across a really good movie. And that's The Curse of the Black Pearl.

Wow, it was a meeting of adults in a friend's house. We were bored, so a guy named Eric asked the guy who lived in the house to set up a movie on the laptop. We chose aforementioned movie.

Huddled in that dark small room, with the lights off, we watched that movie. It kept taking too much time to download, but I just got impatient for it to go on; in no way did it break the spell of the movie.

In fact, I liked it so much that I borrowed it from the library and watched it at home with the whole of my family. It wasn't just me.

My mother and father loved it.

My sister, if possible, was even more hooked than I was, and went around for days quoting funny sayings from the movie.

I personally love this movie and hope to watch it again several times.

The second one really let me down. It wasn't that bad, but after the first...

I am looking forward to the third and maybe final one, though there are hints of a fourth, Pirates of the Caribbean movie sometime around April or May. I will be there to watch it in the theaters to watch it when it rolls around, even if I have to nag my parents for a week straight.

Signing off,

Star_song









No comments: