Thursday, March 15, 2007

Lord of the Rings



This is my Lord of the Rings post. It shows my great regard for both the book and the movie.

In other words, I LOVE THEM BOTH!!!!!

You know how in the movie, Legolas and Gimli have a little killing game? Well, I wondered why Aragorn didn't take part.

It seems I'm not the first one to think of this.

I went to John Cook's cartoon site, and these are some quotes to that question, phrased as if Aragorn himself is speaking:

Quote: My character's supposed to be deep, not happily competitive!

I'm only at 30. Hang on...you *are* counting per legion, right?

And my personal favorite...

No need. When the fight's done we'll subtract your count from the size of the orc army and we'll know how many I killed...

Thanks go to starlightmks.com for the special effects and

http://cartoons.sev.com.au/Sev-Space/Fraud-of-the-Rings/ for the jokes.











No comments: